Definitions and interpretation
- Data: collectively all information that you submit to ATC Electrical Services via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable the definitions provided in the Data protection act 1998.
- Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and / or when you use certain features of the website.
- ATC Electrical Services: a trading name of Earglaze Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 1771134 whose registered office is at 12 Montacute Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5QR.
- UK and EU cookie law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011.
- User or you: any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by ATC Electrical Services and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ATC Electrical Services and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
- Website: the website that you are currently using and any sub domains of this site.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment to it.
We may collect the following data, which includes personal data from you
- Contact information such as phone numbers and email addresses
Our use of data
For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988, ATC Electrical Services is the ‘data controller’.
If at any point you no longer wish to be contacted by ATC Electrical services please call us on 01892 537887 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org we will then remove all of your contact details from our databases.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Any or all of the above may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website and services. Specifically data will be used for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Initial contact regarding your enquiry – request for further information / scheduling a site survey
- To provide a quotation
- To follow up on quotation
- Scheduling and arranging details of works
- Invoicing completed works
- From time to time we may also contact you to ask you to provide feedback on Checkatrade / Rated People / MyBuilder / Google or Facebook.
Third party websites and services
ATC Electrical Services may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of this website. The providers of such services do not have access to personal data provided by users of this website.
Links to other websites
Functionality of the website
To use all features and functions available on the website you may be required to submit certain data.
Accessing your own data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by ATC Electrical Services. To request this data please email email@example.com
Data security is of great importance to ATC Electrical Services and to protect your data we have put in place electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the protection of your data.
We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However transmission of information over the internet, email and cloud services is not entirely secure and is done so at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data submitted via the above.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Some cookies are essential to the running of our website and without them, our site may not work as you expect it to. Some cookies allow us to monitor how visitors use our site, allowing us to make improvements to create a better user experience for you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Your browser’s ‘help’ function will tell you how to do this. However choosing to decline cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The right to erasure
All users have the right to request the information that ATC Electrical Services holds, along with the right to request that all of this information is erased from all databases.
To request your right to erase your details from our databases please contact firstname.lastname@example.org